donderdag 8 december 2011

12 tags of christmas....tag 8

I am following - as many of you do - T!m's 12 tags of christmas but today was the first time I managed to create a tag to my satisfaction. Since I don't have a die cut machine and embossingfolders it was hard to think of other ways to make the tags 1 to 7. BUT... today T!m made me very happy with his steampunk tag!
Been working all day, made 3 tags, will show one of them here on my blog. I had so much fun today!!
Also entering on Inspiration Journal.

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous! I like those two guys more than Tim's trio! So may steampunk details, all those gears... make this tag invaluable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous!! Your tag is not only for your statisfaction, but also for the pleasure of our eyes!
    I love your interpretation
    Hugs and Creativity from Italy
    Manu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ik vindt dit juist zo'n moeilijke! Moet er eerst flink over nadenken..
    die van jou is mooi geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous! Love your rich colors and all that metal.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Prachtige tag Gerda! Mooi gebruik van de materialen, mooie kleuren, veel te zien, erg mooi!
    Groetjes van Yvon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen